RPGDXThe center of Indie-RPG gaming
Not logged in. [log in] [register]
 
 
Post new topic Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2 
View previous topic - View next topic  
Author Message
tcaudilllg
Dragonmaster


Joined: 20 Jun 2002
Posts: 1730
Location: Cedar Bluff, VA

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:23 pm    Post subject: [quote]

Tenshi did you ever finish that game with the hot redhead?
Back to top  
Tenshi
Everyone's Peachy Lil' Bitch


Joined: 31 May 2002
Posts: 386
Location: Newport News

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:33 am    Post subject: [quote]

tcaudilllg wrote:
Tenshi did you ever finish that game with the hot redhead?

It's competing with Duke Nukem Forever right now.
_________________
- Jaeda
Back to top  
tcaudilllg
Dragonmaster


Joined: 20 Jun 2002
Posts: 1730
Location: Cedar Bluff, VA

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:50 am    Post subject: [quote]

Tenshi wrote:
tcaudilllg wrote:
Tenshi did you ever finish that game with the hot redhead?

It's competing with Duke Nukem Forever right now.


I disagree. DNF got finished. She's in a class by herself at this point. Even Star Fox 2 got an unofficial release.
Back to top  
Tenshi
Everyone's Peachy Lil' Bitch


Joined: 31 May 2002
Posts: 386
Location: Newport News

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:33 am    Post subject: [quote]

tcaudilllg wrote:
Tenshi wrote:
tcaudilllg wrote:
Tenshi did you ever finish that game with the hot redhead?

It's competing with Duke Nukem Forever right now.


I disagree. DNF got finished. She's in a class by herself at this point. Even Star Fox 2 got an unofficial release.

Exactly, it's finished, so my development time is still ticking. :3

Edit: Okay, I feel bad for making a joke. It's not actually funny to take this long.
_________________
- Jaeda
Back to top  
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 2 of 2 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2 



Display posts from previous:   
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum