RPGDXThe center of Indie-RPG gaming
Not logged in. [log in] [register]

Legacy Forest - Short Action RPG I made in 2003

View previous topic - View next topic  
PsySal
I wanna be a ballerina!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:10 pm    Post subject: Legacy Forest - Short Action RPG I made in 2003 [quote]

>>>GET IT HERE<<<

Hey everybody, the Support Group Thread got me thinking about this old RPG I made. When I made this, it was 2003 and the internet was even worse than it is now...

Anyhow, it was misplaced for a long time and recently in browsing my HD randomly I found it again. I thought I would post it here. There's a longer post at TIGS but to make a long story short, I released it in 2003, some people hated on it, and I somehow sort of buried it.

But now it's a lazy Sunday afternoon in 2010 and I am a more mature person. I realized that I need to give my past self some respect; I put a lot of effort into Legacy Forest so I owe it at least a release on my web site. =)

Peace!!
Rainer Deyke
Demon Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:10 pm    Post subject: [quote]

I'm getting an empty (0 bytes) file when I try to download it.
PsySal
I wanna be a ballerina!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:07 am    Post subject: [quote]

Oi, thank you! I've fixed it now. I have to jump thru hoops to upload large-ish files to my webhost, and I only jumped thru the first 2 out of 3.
codeugly
Monkey-Butler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:37 am    Post subject: [quote]

Nice music! All in all this is really impressive. How long did it take you to do all of this?
PsySal
I wanna be a ballerina!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:05 am    Post subject: [quote]

codeugly wrote:
Nice music! All in all this is really impressive. How long did it take you to do all of this?

Thank you! I can't take credit for the music, but it is awesome. Most of it is by my friend Mike Burke (not sure if he has a website, I'm going to try and track him down on facebook as I'm friends with him there.) The more ambient tracks are by Xavier Dang. It was cool working with two composers!

The game itself took a long, long time. I can't recall, but certainly years. ***sigh*** =)

Glad you like it!

Jump to: