RPGDXThe center of Indie-RPG gaming
Not logged in. [log in] [register]

View previous topic - View next topic  
DeveloperX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:53 pm    Post subject: Android device game beta testers needed [quote]

My wife and I are getting close to the release of our latest game for Android devices, and we need some people to test out, and give feedback on, the game.

Since Android runs on many different pieces of hardware, we need to get as large a range of devices tested as soon as possible.

What we need are people with hardware devices that use Android 2.2 Froyo and possibly later OS versions as well if they happen to have them.

We would require that you sign a basic NDA and Restricted Usage Agreement before we could hand over the file for testing, and you are required to write up detailed reports regarding your testing and submit them to us within seven days of receiving the game.

What you would get in return for testing is a coupon for 50% off the full game if you so choose to purchase the game, as well as your name listed on the game's website in the testers section of the credits.

If you are interested, please send an email to contactbbastudios@gmail.com containing your full name, email address, and a valid contact phone number if within the USA.

This offer is only open to those 18 years of age and older due to the requirement of signing, and being bound to the terms of, the legal contracts.

See my professional portfolio
Nodtveidt
Demon Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:58 am    Post subject: [quote]

I sent you an email.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:27 am    Post subject: [quote]

Cool. Responded.

See my professional portfolio
Verious
Mage

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:37 pm    Post subject: [quote]

Sorry, I don't have any Android devices.

Jump to: